Saturday 24 July 2010

Obligatory introduction


My name is Korey by birth, Korence when I'm feeling pretentious and don't want people to know the North London native that I sometimes am...

I'm a boy, I'm currently at Westminster Kingsway college studying Fashion, and I'm fully aware that I'm disgustingly late for jumping on the blogging bandwagon...but I never saw the point of telling the world my views on fashion
, that was until my friend asked me to go into cahoots with her on a blog, and while that's still a work in progress I decided I'd use the account I opened over a year ago to post my humble (?) ramblings and obsessions. I'm also a bus oogler, in the sense that, while I sit on my long bus journeys around London, I watch (and silently judge) what people are wearing.

Finally
I have a great dislike for celebrity "designers"
this includes the much loved Victoria Beckham...that's right I don't approve of Vicky B and all of her fellow celebs calling themselves designers, especially since most have stylists.

That's all from my introduction I guess...Korey...Boy...Fashion...yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment